Names Searched Right Now:
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Cannot contribute/add to name pages anymore?

Is it just me, or can I no longer find the function to add or edit the "Famous people named ___" and "Pop culture references for the name ___" on the name info pages?

Sometimes (but not always) when I try to go to the second (or other beyond the first) page of a thread or a forum, it will say that the link is invalid (but often if I refresh the page it will then work).

The 'New Posts' button doesn't appear on the mobile version of the site, or if the browser window isn't at full size.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

New random problem. When I try to click on a forum it says invalid no forum specified. If I go back and click again then I can get to the forum. Its really weird.

Quote Originally Posted by joviejane View Post
    New random problem. When I try to click on a forum it says invalid no forum specified. If I go back and click again then I can get to the forum. Its really weird.
    Exact same problem here. This is the warning I get ( just in case admins are actually looking at our problems, it might be helpful)

"Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in [path]/includes/class_friendly_url.php on line 653."
    It keeps doing it, very annoying