Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Sometimes it says that either I am not logged in when I try to post, or that I don't have permission to post (that I have been banned, I presume). I think it's really odd, because then later on I can post perfectly fine in the very same thread as I was unable to post in before. I don't know if it's just me experiencing this but seeing as it has happened a couple of times, I decided to post this.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Also finding it difficult to post here, also getting the "you do not have permission" page. It also keeps logging me out and I get an error message when I try to check my subscribed threads.

I've barely posted in days, I prefer the old nameberry. This one just has too many bugs.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I also get logged out constantly. I'm usually not the one to complain over a few script bugs (as a sort of a programmer myself, I know that it's hard to keep up with the bugs of a new layout), but this is really getting frustrating (earlier today I was getting almost desperate, it's frightening so addicted to Nameberry I've gotten ).
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I'm running into the problem where I'm logged in, but I don't have posting privileges. It says "Hello, GoodHope" at the top like everything's okay, but at the bottom of the page, it warns me that I may not post new threads/replies/make edits and so on. To get those posting privileges back, I have to log out and log back in.
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra

It looks like some of the issues have been fixed! Yay!

Edit: Looks like the forum is still having an issue going to other pages. The "jump to" box blocks the page numbers, and if I try to manually put the page number into the "jump to" box, it boots me off the site.
    Last edited by redwoodfey; May 8th, 2013 at 01:16 AM.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander