Names Searched Right Now:
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    In Invisible Mode, whenever I post, there's just a blank spot where my username is supposed to be. It's fixed whenever I turn Invisible Mode off, but I prefer having it on. I just don't want to be that invisible!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting #2 in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Catherine "Cate" Ophelia, Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine, Benjamin "Jamie" Marius

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

I don't know if this has been said yet, but whenever I try to open the blogs it shuts down my browser.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

I'm having the same problem with the blogs and from my phone it keeps scrolling me up to the top of the home page every time the blog changes. It's SOO annoying! This site isn't even enjoyable anymore. Nothing works properly. I'm so sad. I miss my nameberry!

I like the new Nameberry, apart from the fact the blog posts won't load on my phone, which is disappointing.

NB: I haven't been around a lot the last few days, and my visits will be sporadic over the next couple of weeks, as I've got AP exams this fortnight. I'm not staying away because of the new Nameberry look, it's because I'm studying hard. Just wanted to say that.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~

Quote Originally Posted by maggiemary View Post
    NB: I haven't been around a lot the last few days, and my visits will be sporadic over the next couple of weeks, as I've got AP exams this fortnight. I'm not staying away because of the new Nameberry look, it's because I'm studying hard. Just wanted to say that.
    Same with me; although I still have a week before mine. Good luck too all the other teenberries out there with AP exams!
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~