Names Searched Right Now:
Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    I quite like the new layout but I can't get either the blog or bonus blog to load on my phone (Samsung Galaxy II).

I try and load the blogs and they show up for about 15 seconds then white screen. There is nothing I can do to make them reload.

Any tricks for avoiding this?

When are the lists going to be back ? I was really wanting to start a new one and now my motivation is fading after 5 days of not being to save anything.

Quote Originally Posted by theclocktowerofjoy View Post
    I just look it up and It seems it doesn't changes at all!
    I looked it again and name cloud didn't changed since I wrote this down.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

In Invisible Mode, whenever I post, there's just a blank spot where my username is supposed to be. It's fixed whenever I turn Invisible Mode off, but I prefer having it on. I just don't want to be that invisible!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, Catherine "Cate" Ophelia, and expecting baby Nicander (Veronica Seraphine or Alexander Silvan(?)) in late Feb. 2016!
    Future Daughter: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania
    Future Son: Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

I don't know if this has been said yet, but whenever I try to open the blogs it shuts down my browser.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____