Names Searched Right Now:
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    I am having every single problem that is posted so far in this forum. It's driving me nuts! I really miss the old nameberry. I used to visit the site about 10 times a day and now I'm down to 1 or less. Please fix the forums and the lists issues! This site used to be relaxing for me and now it's just stressful and frustrating because none of the features I love so much work properly and many have disappeared completely. For the life of me I just can't understand what was so wrong with the old nameberry...

I'm having issues with the site too, and spellcheck is no longer functioning on here. It looks really cool though!
    ~Mehri

I quite like the new layout but I can't get either the blog or bonus blog to load on my phone (Samsung Galaxy II).

I try and load the blogs and they show up for about 15 seconds then white screen. There is nothing I can do to make them reload.

Any tricks for avoiding this?

When are the lists going to be back ? I was really wanting to start a new one and now my motivation is fading after 5 days of not being to save anything.

Quote Originally Posted by theclocktowerofjoy View Post
    I just look it up and It seems it doesn't changes at all!
    I looked it again and name cloud didn't changed since I wrote this down.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country