Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Ok, I hate change and the new site won't load for me at work
    Oh, one other thing: it is annoying that it automatically adds the quote now. If we don't delete it, it could really clog up the boards. It is really unnecessary, but without the quote there, I can't see what I am reply to! Erg!
    Last edited by niteowl13; May 4th, 2013 at 04:33 PM.

In my opinion, I'm not too thrilled about the nee layout. I thought the old NameBerry was cute, while this seems a bit too modern. And it took me forever to find the settings.
    But I do love the Bonus Blog, the Super Searcher and how it loads faster.
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Sky - Hawthorne Timothy Lewis - Rivers Cornelius Henry

It's green? ha...
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I'm having trouble going through pages on forums on my ipad. It goes out of safari completely when I try to go back to the first page.

Unhappy

It took me a long time just to post on this thread. I'm getting a lot of white screens today. Being a name nerd I really liked the feature of "Names Now Being Searched" scrolling along the screen. I'd always jot down the new and unique names that I'd see other berries checking out. I REALLY miss that feature. Can you bring it back? Also, the name cloud, (when it comes up) has been the exact same for 3 days now. Doesn't it change anymore? Hopefully these features come back. I miss them.