Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pam View Post
    I don't really understand what people are saying about all the white in the forums as I see pale green and a thin striped line between each comment. Are you all seeing that too or is that missing for some people or on some devices? Or is it just that it's MOSTLY white?
    On my desktop at work, I logged in and could see the green for the first time...just a very pale green background for each forum comment and then the darker shade for the date and the "report/reply/reply with quote" bar. On my laptop, and my home desktop, I can only see the darker shade and it looks much lighter than it does on my work desktop. I cannot see any of the soft shades of green on my laptop, but if I look really closely, I can see where the green should be now that I know where to look. It's rendered as a very subtle off-white, almost like they added one shade of grey (or green perhaps?). Like I said, I had to look very closely to even see that. At first glance, the whole page looks white except for the date and reply bars and the thin line of colors in between each comment.

I think this problem is due to the differences in the way monitors/screens display colors. My humble suggestion would be to darken each green in the forums by just a shade or two, because apparently it's so pale right now that some displays just render it as an off-white.

As a postscript, I too love the orange highlights, and in light of all the gender stereotype discussions on the forums lately, I think "non-gendered" colors like the orange and the green are a great choice.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Like it so far! Love, love, love the colors.

DH was even impressed and he is a self described "snob" as it pertains to websites.
    You can call me Roxanne... and a proud new mother!
    Beautiful Zora Jade arrived 6.17.14. She is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by lilysong View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting to different pages in a thread? When I click on a page number, a "jump to page" box pops up, but when I click on the box to enter a number, it disappears. This means I can only read the first and last pages of a thread, and the site seems reluctant to let me go back and forth between first and last pages. I have to click several times... Or maybe it's just slow again! Weird.
    I've had this same exact problem, and then after a few tries, it just closes the entire program on my ipad. I'm sure they will get it fixed up soon!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

For a while, I wasn't allowed to post anything in the forums. I don't know why. I'm just now able to post.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Lol, I really don't cope well with change. I can't seem to work out what threads I've read and what I haven't any more. This may just be my brain being confused by the different layout though.
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. It looks very lovely though.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"