Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Things are taking a bit longer to load than normal (just across the board on forums, name searches, etc.)

I also agree with the feeling that there is an excess of plain white space. I see the two green bars and the thin multicolored line in between posts, but there is just a lot of white all around. Also, everything seems to take up way more space than normal. Even looking at a name, the entry is just so unnecessarily large (to me). It might be that it looks very nice on a phone screen or tablet, but on my large computer screen it just looks too big...
    ~* Not Expecting, Just Collecting *~
    Beatrix | Bryony | Cordelia | Eloise | Felicity | Guinevere | Matilda | Penelope | Tabitha | Winifred
    August | Dorian | Ezra | George | Hugo | Leopold | Lysander | Oberon | Theodore | Truman

forum posts for me are a grayish green color with a line between each post. The only thing that is white is the background.
    The only issue I really have now is not being able to edit lists.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Not having much fun....it took forever for the site to load today. The search isn't bringing anything up for me today. All the forum links had my user name attached?? I really miss the pink & blue.

Lol, I really don't cope well with change. I can't seem to work out what threads I've read and what I haven't any more. This may just be my brain being confused by the different layout though.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Nah, that's me as well. I do find it pretty (subtle and soothing colours), but it takes some time getting used to.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]