Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Lol, I really don't cope well with change. I can't seem to work out what threads I've read and what I haven't any more. This may just be my brain being confused by the different layout though.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

Nah, that's me as well. I do find it pretty (subtle and soothing colours), but it takes some time getting used to.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I am not a huge fan of the new Nameberry. Maybe I am just resistant to change, but it seems slower and doesn't load up nearly as quick as it used to. Sometimes it is so slow to load, I have avoided coming on here completely. There have been a few times over the past couple of days that the threads wouldn't even load at all.

(I use a pc not a phone or a tablet)

It does look nice though.
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

Is anyone else having trouble getting to different pages in a thread? When I click on a page number, a "jump to page" box pops up, but when I click on the box to enter a number, it disappears. This means I can only read the first and last pages of a thread, and the site seems reluctant to let me go back and forth between first and last pages. I have to click several times... Or maybe it's just slow again! Weird.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

I'm not too fond of the new nameberry right now. It took me 3 tries to log in, and it kept on freezing. It shows a lot of jumbled up colors and words at first and then freezes. Is this happening to anyone else?