Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    I still can't edit my lists.

Hurrah - it no longer looks like I've made every thread!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

What is up with all of the wasted space at the top of the forums? The design looks like it took a few steps backwards.

I and someone else (somebody mention it) have glitch with baby name list. When I click on popular names, names don't show right? I don't know how to describe it. First goes numbers, then down under the numbers goes names. They show like this:
    Sophia
    Isabella

I have the same list-saving glitch as sawdust_and_diamonds
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Yes the list editing bug is really annoying. Just when I felt like making a new list I can't save anything >.<

I'm still getting used to the new design. I think I preferred the old, just because for some reason I don't like some of the muted colours (the pinks and greens) but that's just a matter of taste and I'll get used to it eventually.

There are a few layout problems ? This page http://nameberry.com/user/mystuff has a very unfinished looking layout on my browser. Everything stuck to the left side and a giant font for every link.

Anyway, I'm sure once the little bugs and glitches are fixed this will definitely be a change for the better