Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    I had some technical difficulties over the past two days where I couldn't post in the forums and they all said I posted everything! But sounds like a lot of other people had that problem, too. It's been resolved now and I'm back to enjoying nameberry! One glitch I've noticed is that the ticker on the top of the site has the names overlapping. Overall, I like the new layout, but it'll take some getting used to. I LOVE how this site looks on my mobile now and it's much easier to navigate and use on my mobile, which is great. Congrats Pam and Linda, it's really good!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Is there going to be a picture of a baby for the baby name forum? It's just a white circle.

Also, the friend request thing doesn't work for me. But it never did work, so that might just be me
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I'm having trouble editing my lists from my mobile device. When I click save it doesn't save it just takes away the save option and replaced it with a delete list option.

Just an update: it seems that my "issues" have been repaired.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

The Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth; Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic Flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve; Evan, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Eve, Jane, Rose; Hugh, Jack, Leo

Do want to jump back in and say that my prolific posting seems to have ceased the crashing and logging in and out stopped too.

Still can't go to another page in a thread without holding down the page number and getting that mini menu (on the ipad) to open the page. Just on the ipad though.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14