Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Did anyone notice you can't edit your name lists? I have tried to add and change several times. The save button disappears and I'm left with "delete list". I then have to go back to my stuff and get to lists but none of the changes were saved.

I can't edit my profile, either, which is really frustrating. I haven't tried editing my lists yet, though.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

For anyone who uses the feature, I found where the "Subscriptions" area is. On your member page it's under the tab "My Activity" then across the top line it says "Subscriptions". I actually like it better than the old Subscriptions page!

I'm still having issues with it logging me out all the time, but it hasn't been a huge deal.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I'm having a couple of issues. The first is that, until I click to enter a thread, everyone is showing up with my username. The pages are taking longer than usual to load as well.

I think this is a glitch too:

http://i39.tinypic.com/rkn129.jpg

The E005 (?) instead of the search button and drop down arrows...
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I can't edit my profile. I click on settings and it it gives me this message.

Database error
    The Nameberry Forums database has encountered a problem.
    Please try the following:
    Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    Open the nameberry.com home page, then try to open another page.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    The nameberry.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I can click on anything else (so far) and it comes up (sometimes extremely slowly) but settings isn't working for me.