Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    The ticker with the live names is still there--it's just way at the top and starts out blank when the page first loads. There's also a huge amount of white space between the word "nameberry" and the ticker, which feels a bit weird. And I kinda dislike the colors in the cloud. A bit too muted, if you ask me.

I'm on a macbook pro and everything's loading fine. So far the only glitch I'm encountering is that I can't "reply with quote"-- it tells me I'm not logged in and then when I log in it tells me my username is invalid.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I'm having a problem with the forums. Everytime I click on a thread it opens up fine, but if I want to see the next page I can't because everytime I click "next page" my safari app closes.

Edit: for instance, now that I have posted I can see page 7, but I can't go back to page 1 unless I go back to the board and select the thread all over again. Seeing pages 2-6 is still impossible for me no matter what though.
    Last edited by sawdust_and_diamonds; May 2nd, 2013 at 07:16 PM.

Did anyone notice you can't edit your name lists? I have tried to add and change several times. The save button disappears and I'm left with "delete list". I then have to go back to my stuff and get to lists but none of the changes were saved.

I can't edit my profile, either, which is really frustrating. I haven't tried editing my lists yet, though.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

For anyone who uses the feature, I found where the "Subscriptions" area is. On your member page it's under the tab "My Activity" then across the top line it says "Subscriptions". I actually like it better than the old Subscriptions page!

I'm still having issues with it logging me out all the time, but it hasn't been a huge deal.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin