Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Lol...I was up really late last night, and I remember being on Nameberry but I was really tired. So when I woke up this morning and saw my name beside every single thread, I got really embarrassed and thought I'd gone on a semi-conscious nocturnal Nameberry spree last night in which I'd exceeded a healthy level of forum activity. I thought I had really outdone myself this time.

I really like the new look. The colors look like candy, and the whole thing looks playful and fun.

I cannot find a way to edit my sig, which I know Lexi just pointed out.

I've gotta say though, I love that the name links are as noticeable.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth_rose View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this but when I try to go to the next page of a thread it has a "jump to __" tab pops up but when I try to enter a page number my ipad crashes. The work around that I used was to hold the particular page button down and click open or open in new tab, so it's not a big deal but something that could be fixed later on.
    Nameberry is very very very weird on my iPhone now. I use iPhone 99% of the time I'm on nameberry. I switched from the standard Safari to Google Chrome browser and that helped a little. I also have to lock my phone in horizontal mode (I hate horizontal browsing, I always hold phone vertically).

I'm still the creater of every thread ever on nameberry. And last poster to every thread ever. Last night I was the sole poster to every thread ever and had multiple avatars and signatures, that part is at least fixed.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

I love the new look.

Still a few bugs, but it will all be sorted out.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    Not sure if I’m the only one who is experiencing this, but the only color I see is on the home page. I like the muted colors, but in the forums it’s just white, white, white which I think looks very basic and, although I’m not a fan of bright colors and prefer muted and darker tones, it really bothers me a lot. Perhaps I’m mistaken and this is the new theme, in which case, I’m not a fan. That won’t stop me from visiting, though
    Anyway, I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one experiencing the name glitch. It really freaked me out this morning haha
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."