Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakelove888 View Post
    My favorite part is that when I highlight text with my mouse, the background turns orange, cause I have a tendency to highlight things as I read.
    I do this too! My mom and husband both think I'm weird for doing it.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Lol...I was up really late last night, and I remember being on Nameberry but I was really tired. So when I woke up this morning and saw my name beside every single thread, I got really embarrassed and thought I'd gone on a semi-conscious nocturnal Nameberry spree last night in which I'd exceeded a healthy level of forum activity. I thought I had really outdone myself this time.

I really like the new look. The colors look like candy, and the whole thing looks playful and fun.

I cannot find a way to edit my sig, which I know Lexi just pointed out.

I've gotta say though, I love that the name links are as noticeable.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth_rose View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this but when I try to go to the next page of a thread it has a "jump to __" tab pops up but when I try to enter a page number my ipad crashes. The work around that I used was to hold the particular page button down and click open or open in new tab, so it's not a big deal but something that could be fixed later on.
    Nameberry is very very very weird on my iPhone now. I use iPhone 99% of the time I'm on nameberry. I switched from the standard Safari to Google Chrome browser and that helped a little. I also have to lock my phone in horizontal mode (I hate horizontal browsing, I always hold phone vertically).

I'm still the creater of every thread ever on nameberry. And last poster to every thread ever. Last night I was the sole poster to every thread ever and had multiple avatars and signatures, that part is at least fixed.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

I love the new look.

Still a few bugs, but it will all be sorted out.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~