Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Actually I think the changing profile/signature problem is a problem with all the personalized features. Just found an email from yesterday saying I had a PM but can't read it as that too leads to a "database error" message. (Spacing in profiles looks a bit wonky - and
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions.php(1943) : eval()'d code on line 3
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions.php(1943) : eval()'d code on line 55
    shows up at the top of profile pages.)

Hope that helps.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this but when I try to go to the next page of a thread it has a "jump to __" tab pops up but when I try to enter a page number my ipad crashes. The work around that I used was to hold the particular page button down and click open or open in new tab, so it's not a big deal but something that could be fixed later on.

I don't know if anyone else is having a problem with this, but I'm having trouble editing my lists, I can make the changes but it won't save! Other than that I love the new layout
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I like the new layout and all the new features, the only problem is that I wish there was a background color to separate different sections of the site like the bar at the top that reads "names store lists blog forums about" and replies to threads. It makes me feel like all our words are just floating in space. My favorite part is that when I highlight text with my mouse, the background turns orange, cause I have a tendency to highlight things as I read. I'm not experiencing any glitches except "I wrote every thread" glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakelove888 View Post
    My favorite part is that when I highlight text with my mouse, the background turns orange, cause I have a tendency to highlight things as I read.
    I do this too! My mom and husband both think I'm weird for doing it.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly