Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I think the new look is sleek and sexy...and I'm digging the more muted colors (it's less harsh on my eyes)! However, as pointed out by everyone, it is a bit disconcerting to see my name next to every post and every avatar as it leaves me thinking, "Wait, I didn't start this post..." o.O

I am not sure if it was corrected since last night, but I could not get the site to function on my iPad. It loaded to the home page but would close my entire browser if I clicked on any other link. Very frustrating! I just chalked it up to upgrade glitches that would eventually be worked out and went to bed. =)

Also, I am glad I took the time to edit my signature yesterday as that function does not seem to be working today.

Mostly, I am excited to start navigating my way around the new site and investigating the new features!
    Last edited by kataklyzm21; May 2nd, 2013 at 10:08 AM.
    I go by Kat.

Currently loving:

Aria ~ Aurelia ~ Autumn ~ Beatrix ~ Brielle ~ Cait ~ Calliope ~ Cassia ~ Cassidy ~ Catriona ~ Cora ~ Eden ~ Elise ~ Emilia ~ Genevieve ~ Giselle ~ Harper ~ Helena ~ Isla ~ Ivy ~ Julianna ~ Lyra ~ Natalia ~ Philippa ~ Selah ~ Winter ~ Wren ~ Zora

Aaron ~ Alton ~ Avery ~ Benjamin ~ Caleb ~ Daniel ~ Edmund ~ Gabriel ~ Grey ~ Lucas ~ Noah ~ Reece/Rhys ~ Thomas

Mother to a white bearded fur-ball, Merlin, an easily excitable pup, Willa, and a grey munchster, Grady!

I don't get why every poster's name is coming up as EssJay for me... either I'm so darned popular you all want to impersonate me, or there's a glitch.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

hehe... figured I'd introduce myself since I have multiple personalities today! This is dindlee! I really like the new design. It's sleek and modern, and more intuitive. I was using it on my ipad this morning and I have to say, the layout is better on the computer, but it's not THAT different so it's all good. I am having the best time trying to remember who is who based on avatars and signatures! I'm sure the glitches will work themselves out.

Pam & Linda... it looks amazing. ¡Felicidades!
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Yay, our identity crisis is over!

Edit: Well... inside threads at least. It doesn't appear to have been fixed yet on the outer boards.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Yay, our identity crisis is over!

Edit: Well... inside threads at least. It doesn't appear to have been fixed yet on the outer boards.
    It's still much better.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country