Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I think the new look is sleek and sexy...and I'm digging the more muted colors (it's less harsh on my eyes)! However, as pointed out by everyone, it is a bit disconcerting to see my name next to every post and every avatar as it leaves me thinking, "Wait, I didn't start this post..." o.O

I am not sure if it was corrected since last night, but I could not get the site to function on my iPad. It loaded to the home page but would close my entire browser if I clicked on any other link. Very frustrating! I just chalked it up to upgrade glitches that would eventually be worked out and went to bed. =)

Also, I am glad I took the time to edit my signature yesterday as that function does not seem to be working today.

Mostly, I am excited to start navigating my way around the new site and investigating the new features!
    Last edited by kataklyzm21; May 2nd, 2013 at 10:08 AM.
    I go by Kat.

Currently loving:

Aria ~ Aurelia ~ Autumn ~ Beatrix ~ Brielle ~ Cait ~ Calliope ~ Cassia ~ Cassidy ~ Catriona ~ Cora ~ Eden ~ Elise ~ Emilia ~ Genevieve ~ Giselle ~ Harper ~ Helena ~ Isla ~ Ivy ~ Julianna ~ Lyra ~ Natalia ~ Philippa ~ Selah ~ Winter ~ Wren ~ Zora

Aaron ~ Alton ~ Avery ~ Benjamin ~ Caleb ~ Daniel ~ Edmund ~ Gabriel ~ Grey ~ Lucas ~ Noah ~ Reece/Rhys ~ Thomas

Mother to a white bearded fur-ball, Merlin, an easily excitable pup, Willa, and a grey munchster, Grady!

I don't get why every poster's name is coming up as EssJay for me... either I'm so darned popular you all want to impersonate me, or there's a glitch.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

hehe... figured I'd introduce myself since I have multiple personalities today! This is dindlee! I really like the new design. It's sleek and modern, and more intuitive. I was using it on my ipad this morning and I have to say, the layout is better on the computer, but it's not THAT different so it's all good. I am having the best time trying to remember who is who based on avatars and signatures! I'm sure the glitches will work themselves out.

Pam & Linda... it looks amazing. ¡Felicidades!
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

Yay, our identity crisis is over!

Edit: Well... inside threads at least. It doesn't appear to have been fixed yet on the outer boards.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Yay, our identity crisis is over!

Edit: Well... inside threads at least. It doesn't appear to have been fixed yet on the outer boards.
    It's still much better.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country