Names Searched Right Now:
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    I am unable to post from my phone, something I was able to do before.

I go on to the forums, I'm clearly logged in, but when I go to reply it takes me to the 'you must log in to post' page. I fill in my log in details, click on 'log in'... I get taken to the 'logging you in maggiemary page... and then it takes me right back to the 'you must log in to post' page.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Hmmm, sorry, maggiemary, I'll look into that.

Meanwhile, one step forward, you should be able to delete lists!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

what kind of phone are you using?

for maggiemary, so we can investigate...
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

@pam, I'm currently having a few issues, but I'm not sure if they're on my end or not. They began today, but they feel rather drastic.
    1) There have been instances where I go to read a thread with a poll, but it won't let me vote or respond. The only way I can do this is by logging out and then logging back in.
    2) When I click Nameberry on my Google Chrome's most visited sites, it either takes a very long time to load, or doesn't at all (and instead a little "download" pops up at the bottom containing nothing.)
    3) When at the new blog, after a few clicks it says the connection to the server was severed.

I really hope this doesn't overwhelm you on your end! It very well may be my computer, but I'd like to check with you to be certain.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by aj_bear View Post
    @pam, I'm currently having a few issues, but I'm not sure if they're on my end or not. They began today, but they feel rather drastic.
    1) There have been instances where I go to read a thread with a poll, but it won't let me vote or respond. The only way I can do this is by logging out and then logging back in.
    2) When I click Nameberry on my Google Chrome's most visited sites, it either takes a very long time to load, or doesn't at all (and instead a little "download" pops up at the bottom containing nothing.)
    3) When at the new blog, after a few clicks it says the connection to the server was severed.

I really hope this doesn't overwhelm you on your end! It very well may be my computer, but I'd like to check with you to be certain.

I have problems #2 and #3. Not sure about #1 since I haven't voted on a poll or viewed a thread with a poll recently.

Also, the 'New Posts' page seems to be having problems refreshing itself for me. Either nothing loads or there's a message saying "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit or since forums have been marked read." Oh, and is the 'New Posts' button not supposed to be on mobile anymore? I use it all the time on my laptop, and was able to use it on my phone before the upgrades, but now it's gone.
    Last edited by tay2thestars; June 7th, 2013 at 02:19 AM.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~