Names Searched Right Now:
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    Everything's working for me, except the deleting lists, but that doesn't bother me, I just do what C&P1 said. And the site looks amazing both on my laptop and on my iPhone. Great job, Pam & Linda!!!! You are amazing
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I must inform I have log in problems on laptop.

My nickname shows up in right corner, but all forum-user features are missing for me. When I click on link to forums, it won't redirect me to log me. I can see my stuff, though.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Thanks, Ottilie! The deleting lists thing should be fixed soon.

theclocktowerofjoy, can you try signing out of everything, quitting nameberry, closing your browser, and then restarting and signing back in again on both the main site and the forums separately?
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

I am unable to post from my phone, something I was able to do before.

I go on to the forums, I'm clearly logged in, but when I go to reply it takes me to the 'you must log in to post' page. I fill in my log in details, click on 'log in'... I get taken to the 'logging you in maggiemary page... and then it takes me right back to the 'you must log in to post' page.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~

Hmmm, sorry, maggiemary, I'll look into that.

Meanwhile, one step forward, you should be able to delete lists!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry