Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Thanks for starting this thread! I agree, gorgeous new layout. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was seeing my name next to everyone else's messages and avatars! But doesn't seem to be happening right now.

I find that it loads more slowly than before and that I can't find my profile or my inbox on my old Mac laptop. Although I can find my inbox on my work PC, but then I get an error message. It might be just me or my computer, or maybe it's just a kink that needs to be figured out.

I'm actually disappointed! It's not working with my work laptop, which is currently my only laptop.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

Works badly on my laptop and on my other computer. Didn't try on my iphone. But works. I am disappointed by new design, but it's ok. There's also possibility that even design was screwed by errors I am getting.
    Last edited by theclocktowerofjoy; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:41 AM.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I like the layout, there are some glitches though like the name thing in the forums and when I click on celebrity baby names, the content doesn't load where it should (to the right) and i have to scroll to the bottom. Otherwise so far everything else is working alright.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I forgot to mention that while the layout is nice I have no idea where I can edit my signature or avatar anymore. Perhaps that will be worked out later, but I just wanted to bring it up.
    Always changing...
    Sigrid, Frieda, Ragna, Rosemary, Edwina, Magdalen
    Ragnar, Sergius, Fergus, Severin, Severus