Names Searched Right Now:
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Does anyone else have the problem that their "most popular names today" list is never updating. My list has been frozen for like a week now with Finn, Hudson, Sirius, River, Arria, Arabella (etc.) as the most popular. I tried to wait a while to make sure they weren't just being searched over and over, everyday but it's been the same exact names for a while now.

Is anyone else's not changing or updating?
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Feeling frustrated. I spent a good chunk of time updating my names lists yesterday and none of it saved. Again today I tried, still didn't save. I clicked on Save after I was done and nothing.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Really liking the new layout and the rounded corners.
    But OLIVE... I like it better as a name than a color. Too much olive, muddy orange and beige. The muted colors read as heavy to me. The "N" in nameberry... that pink could use freshening up in my fussy opinion. I love the "AMEBERRY" part - the sky blue, snappy orange, spring green, and rich teal.
    I miss the polka-dots!

Also, I'm having the same iphone problems as everyone else.

I have to log in and out multiple times before I can post in the forums and on the blogs.
    First baby due on April 10, 2015

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by mnmemily15 View Post
    Does anyone else have the problem that their "most popular names today" list is never updating. My list has been frozen for like a week now with Finn, Hudson, Sirius, River, Arria, Arabella (etc.) as the most popular. I tried to wait a while to make sure they weren't just being searched over and over, everyday but it's been the same exact names for a while now.

Is anyone else's not changing or updating?
    I have this problem.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country