Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    I'm having trouble going through pages on forums on my ipad. It goes out of safari completely when I try to go back to the first page.

Unhappy

It took me a long time just to post on this thread. I'm getting a lot of white screens today. Being a name nerd I really liked the feature of "Names Now Being Searched" scrolling along the screen. I'd always jot down the new and unique names that I'd see other berries checking out. I REALLY miss that feature. Can you bring it back? Also, the name cloud, (when it comes up) has been the exact same for 3 days now. Doesn't it change anymore? Hopefully these features come back. I miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by mickie86 View Post
    Also, the name cloud, (when it comes up) has been the exact same for 3 days now. Doesn't it change anymore?
    I just look it up and It seems it doesn't changes at all!
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I find that the color that shows a name has a link to a page on nameberry is a little too close to black. I have had to squint a couple of times to tell if it was the dark grey-green of a linked name, or just a black of a name that has no entry on nameberry. I have no problem with the green, but maybe a brighter, more distinguishable color would help!

Thanks, I know you're working hard to help us all out with the transition!
    Beatrix | Bryony | Cordelia | Eloise | Felicity | Guinevere | Matilda | Penelope | Tabitha | Winifred
    August | Dorian | Ezra | George | Hugo | Leopold | Lysander | Oberon | Theodore | Truman

Quote Originally Posted by senoritashan View Post
    I find that the color that shows a name has a link to a page on nameberry is a little too close to black. I have had to squint a couple of times to tell if it was the dark grey-green of a linked name, or just a black of a name that has no entry on nameberry. I have no problem with the green, but maybe a brighter, more distinguishable color would help!

Thanks, I know you're working hard to help us all out with the transition!
    Nooo... the name links are so much less distracting when they are barely noticeable! It makes the page so much crisper and cleaner. In order to tell if a name is in the system, all you have to do is hover over the name...
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly