Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lilysong View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting to different pages in a thread? When I click on a page number, a "jump to page" box pops up, but when I click on the box to enter a number, it disappears. This means I can only read the first and last pages of a thread, and the site seems reluctant to let me go back and forth between first and last pages. I have to click several times... Or maybe it's just slow again! Weird.
    I've had this same exact problem, and then after a few tries, it just closes the entire program on my ipad. I'm sure they will get it fixed up soon!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

For a while, I wasn't allowed to post anything in the forums. I don't know why. I'm just now able to post.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Lol, I really don't cope well with change. I can't seem to work out what threads I've read and what I haven't any more. This may just be my brain being confused by the different layout though.
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. It looks very lovely though.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Looks nice. Having problems with speed, my lists won't save my edits and sometimes when I click on a link nothing happens. Sure it will get worked out soon and be better than ever.

Overall I like the new Nameberry. But I do have some things that bug me:

- the slowness
    - the fact that there is no live "Names Recently Searched" on my phone. On my computer it is there but I usually use my phone so its quite disheartening as I loved that feature
    - I can't save any changes to my lists!!!! I press save and then the save button disappears completely. Then when I press the " see all lists" button it doesn't work! I have to go back to my stuff to see all my lists. This one is DEFINITELY the most annoying for me....

Just call me Pandora...

Leandro, Viggo, Rollo, Roscoe, Felix, Florian, Apollo
    Rosalind, Imogen, Adelaide, Iris, Persephone, Ariadne, Elsa