Results 21 to 25 of 43
May 2nd, 2013 10:19 AM #21
May 2nd, 2013 10:24 AM #23Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- London, UK
May 2nd, 2013 11:40 AM #25juniper jane | adelaide mary | beatrix emma | georgiana lark | elizabeth isolde | sybil rosamund | ingrid annamaria | demelza katherine | elinor loveday | rosamund yvaine | amabel margaret
edmund alexander | wilfred cromwell | arthur serafino | frederick austen | aloysius rex | emrys sigismund | peregrin samuel | asa hawking | raphael richard | jude falco | caspian francis
aurelia, clara, estella, harriet, sylvia
evelyn, james, phoenix, thorin
anouk // henri
May 2nd, 2013 11:47 AM #27Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
1. Lauren, Lauryn, Loren - I find Lauryn looks trendy and Loren looks odd to me.
2.Laney, Lanie, Laynie - though if Lainey was an option I'd go with that - I see it as more of a nickname for Elaine/Elana/Delaney etc though.
3. Isobel, Isabel, Izobel - though I also like Isabel. Izobel looks like a trendy misspelling.
4. Lorraine, Lauraine - only ever seen it this way
5. Robin, Robyn - In the UK, it's Robyn for a girl, Robin for a boy.
6. Lindsey, Lindsay, Lindzay, Lindzee, Lindzey, Lindzeigh - Indifferent between the first two. Much prefer an S to a Z though.
7. Lesley, Leslie, Lesleigh - again, in the UK it's Lesley for a girl, Leslie for a boy.
Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George
May 2nd, 2013 12:23 PM #29