Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Doing a blog post...

I've been asked by the in-charge to do a few guest blogs on Greek names. I know what I'm doing this first one on, but I'd be really curious to see what some of you would like from me. I have some ideas already, but the thing about being good and loved by your audience is knowing what they want so, tell me!

Just suggest anything and I'll take it into consideration ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Bump. I hate to bump my own thread >.<
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Proud Mama to:
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Hm. Well, as someone who knows absolutely nothing about blogs in general or blogs on here...

Greek names. I'd be quite interested to hear about obscure Greek Gods, the literal/original meanings of some of the more popular Greek names (I've seen a lot of names get their meanings misinterpreted), and maybe famous or infamous Greeks. Also, any Greek names YOU would particularly LOVE to see rise in popularity and why.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Mkay. Thanks for the input. ^_^ There are tons of minor gods/goddesses so there's ripe grounds there (as well as the 'spirits of' and the titans and so on) and I love the idea of famous/infamous Greeks. ^_^

Thanks ^_^

Proud Mama to:
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I love Greek names... but I have a hard time sorting the names that have good associations with the names that don't. Some have great meanings and some have okay meanings. I'd like to see some cool, obscure names that could be usable for the more adventurous baby-namer.
    Maximus Alexander (April 2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (August 2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"