Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by hydrangea View Post
    If I were you, I would stick with the second middle name tradition. The fact of the matter is, you really won't be using it too often, and it's important to your significant other. On that note, I would recommend using a shorter firstname. The more syllables you have jammed into one name, the sloppier it sounds.

I also think it's really kind of you to be putting so much thought and effort into this! It shows that you care about your partner so much.

Best of luck!
    That's very sweet to say! Thank you.

Personally, an emotional connection to our child's name far outweighs how a name sounds or how popular it is. I would like for our childrens' names to be a reflection of our family values and have significance to both of us and our families. I also have a great amount of respect for family tradition, and my darling SO.

There are a multitude of short names that I adore, including my father's name, Dean. I'm going to consider it more seriously for the first name spot. Thank you for posting.
    Current Favorites:

Elliott, Luke, Matthew, Oliver, Reid, Wyatt

Alice, Celia, Charlotte, Claire, Elisabeth, Genevieve, Holly, Matilda, Poppy, Scarlett