Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think your name styles mix just fine.

I think that as long as there's some slight connection it works. It might be weird to meet...Zebulon and Carter, but pretty much anything goes. Zack & Chase feel sporty/preppy/crisp/new-school while Lilly is flowery/girly/classic so anything that falls into those categories might "go" the best. Isla & Finn go especially well.

Thank you so much. Yes, the only thing we want to continue is the short names that do not have any nicknames.
    Lily Elizabeth 08/08/08-Chase Steven 01/28/10-Zack Francis 12/21/12-Drew Daniel 07/06/14

My little girl "name" in waiting: *Isla Josephine*

I understand what you're saying.

These are the only ones I'd say wouldn't work so great with your set: Aislyn, Campbell, Finola, Chandler, Soren

I think all of the others would work just fine! I especially like: Chloe, Eden, Isla, Olive, Suri, Shiloh, Stella
    Austin, Brody, Emerson, Finn, Graham, Hudson, Jude, Milo
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I don't think I'd worry about it, frankly. I think it's more important to pick names you love than names that "go" with the other kids. Tastes change over time.

Case in point: my mom gave me and my 17-months-younger brother really matchy names: Kristen and Justin. We never really thought about it or noticed it. I honestly don't remember ever discussing it once, with anyone. Seven years later, she gave birth to twin boys and named them: Eric and Cody. Pretty different from the older siblings and from each other. She just liked the names, and she never thought much further than that.

I just don't think "sibsets" are an issue, ever, at any time in life other than laying out your sibset for review on Nameberry, LOL! Or just admiring the names aesthetically as a "set." But practically I think it means next to nothing, and ESPECIALLY if you have name regret, I'd go with what you love for hypothetical baby #4, and don't worry about anything else.

FWIW, I think all yr kids have really nice names. :-)
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Joe . Michael
    Clementine . Marina . Nadia . Vesper . Georgia . Emerald

Quote Originally Posted by missusaytch View Post
    I just don't think "sibsets" are an issue, ever, at any time in life other than laying out your sibset for review on Nameberry, LOL! Or just admiring the names aesthetically as a "set." But practically I think it means next to nothing.
    I think it really only "means" anything if the difference is really extreme. Like Bob and Fioramettica or Fiona and Keiko. Only because it would draw attention and cause explanatory conversations.

Of course, it has no real affect on the kids unless one is jealous of the others name--which I could see happening if one girl got a very unisex name and another got a flowery name.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin