Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Lachlan Spencer is WONDERFUL! I'm really digging it! Thanks for the great suggestion! Sorry it took me a few days to see the response. The little guy has forgotten that morning sickness is supposed to end when the first trimester did. My second favorite on the list is Lachlan Quincy. Oh and then there's Lachlan Miles....thanks for all of the wonderful suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkballerina View Post
    Do you really think we could get away with Lachlan Finn? I have loved Finn for middle name for years. However, I've never seriously considered it due to the fact that it ends in an 'n' as do our sons' first names. That said, after reading this post, I keep saying Lachlan Finn outloud and it just doesn't sound 'wrong' to my ears...

Is it too choppy or too much 'n' repeat? If not, this one is def. going on the short list!