Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I think it's a little too medicinal/edible to be used as a realistic name, even in the middle slot.

I would like Cecile or Lucille in the middle much more. Or, more adventuresome: Ancille (feminization of Ansel), Bertille, Cyrille, Priscille, Clotille....
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    I think it's a little too medicinal/edible to be used as a realistic name, even in the middle slot.

I would like Cecile or Lucille in the middle much more. Or, more adventuresome: Ancille (feminization of Ansel), Bertille, Cyrille, Priscille, Clotille....
    I think you're right. I really examined my name list this morning and decided I can't see myself seriously ever using certain names. It was one of them.

It has a lovely sound and form, but it's a bit much even for me.

Thanks!
    Patricia
    Elias lost July 2012
    not currently expecting

vote on my (relatively) new & ever evolving list:
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9750188

my top combos:
    : Louise Clementine Azalea Kate [Josephine] [Iris] Matilda Kay
    : Harvey Joe

I automatically think of the tea, but honestly I think the middle name spot is pretty fair game for almost anything. Chamomile though to me has a sort of dusty/grandmothery feel to it so I'd be picky about which vintage names I'd combine it with. I do like that it has a sort of soft quality to it.

Maybe:
    Liliana Chamomile
    Helena Chamomile
    Rita Chamomile
    Susannah Chamomile
    Ada Chamomile
    Switching careers and becoming an RN! Sadly mommy plans will have to wait until that's done. Still loving names though!

Not really a fan of Chamomile as a name, sorry. If I had to pair it with something I would go with Ruth. Ruth Chamomile.
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126

Quote Originally Posted by thejollyfinch View Post
    I get your association. But...I'm thinking you mean calamine lotion.

Thanks!
    I can never keep straight which is which. I always tell my SO it's because of the German/English thing but I think my brain just doesn't compute that they are two different things. (I'm constantly asking for Calamine tea - lol.)
    For that reason alone I don't think I'd use it as a name. I do see the appeal though. Have you considered Camille or Camilla as a "legit" but very similar sounding name?
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).