Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I never knew about this chicken pox associations! My only association to the tea is "soothing" which isn't a bad association at all!

Quote Originally Posted by thejollyfinch View Post
    Camomile is closer to Camille. Would it be strange to say I dislike the name Camille but rather love Chamomile?
    Not strange at all. Everyone likes (or dislikes) different names for different reasons. While I'd prefer Camille, I can't deny the beauty of Chamomile. And the Tea is soothing so I think it's nice.

And as for the chicken pox thing...... I believe it is CALAMINE Lotion, not Chamomile.
    Maximus Alexander (April 2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (August 2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

Quote Originally Posted by taz View Post
    I never knew about this chicken pox associations! My only association to the tea is "soothing" which isn't a bad association at all!
    I'm 99% sure they're thinking of the icky pink calamine lotion that is used to stop itching. I can see the similarities between the products because of their names but chamomile and calamine are completely unrelated.
    new username @finch

I don't like the first syllable; Cam... Cam... it just doesn't sit well in the mouth. To make the sound you have to to widen your mouth, something I've been told NOT to do for six years in choir and voice lessons, so that's not helping either..
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I think anything goes in the middle so go for it.

Alice Chamomile
    Eva Chamomile
    Zelda Chamomile
    Eliza Chamomile
    I love names so much that I started a blog and wrote a book.

http://names4real.wordpress.com/

http://www.e-junkie.com/babynamebook...old+Baby+Names