Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    With your sibset...I love River for a boy too! Or Phoenix for that matter I don't see it as a very feminine name but it could work... I like the idea of a really unexpected naturey hippy name for fourth child... I think it fits perfectly as Iris bridges the classic with the hippy nature... And Jude has a hippyish vibe too due the Beatles! I do really like Indigo nn Indi with your sibset... Though two girls names beginning with I is perhaps a bit unbalanced if you're picky? India would also be gorgeous! I love Sage for a boy or Girl... I like some other suggestions made by pp... Willow, Summer, Delphine, Cosette and Clover in particular!

I like all of your children's names plus every name on you potential list, but I cannot get behind River for a girl. Its a boys name!

I also expected River to be for a boy. I have a little cousin named River who is a boy. Although it is a unisex name, I automatically associate it with a male. Out of the other choices I'm loving Pearl or Fleur. They definately fit extremely well in the sibset. I would also stay away from using the same first letter. Actually, it is one of the highest ranked factor for sibling rivalry.

I think Wren would work beautifully with your other kids names! I do think River would work though, but it could just be my love for Joss Whedon's Firefly talking (River Tam is an awesome character)
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I think of River more for a boy. How about Spring?