Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I definitely think of River more as a baby boy's name. But I do think it would fit in nicely with your sibset (which is fantastic btw!).

What do you think about Riven or Raine? They're both pretty close to River but I feel they are much more feminine. I've had a hard core name crush on Raine for everrrr now!
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

With your sibset I wouldn't expect a River, but if you absolutely adore it I don't think it's terrible.

Based on your other kids and on your list my suggestion would be Flora--bit nature, bit vintage, not too fussy.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I love River both on a girl and a boy but in your sib-set I would just assume River was a boy. Glad your not nixing it and instead just moving it over to the boys list. I think it would be the PERFECT name for a little boy.

Pearl, Celeste and Elsa are all beautiful choices to add to your name list.

Fleur feels weird to me as you already have a daughter with a flower name. Somehow naming your one child after a flower and the other generically (though very beautifully) flower feels odd to me.

Other suggestions:
    Noelle, Tabitha, Viola and Lilith
    Endora & Lorelei
    trying to narrow down.....Dexter, Victor, Gideon, Hendrik, Oberon, Cedric
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)]