Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names for an odd siblings combination

My husband and I were kind of reckless naming our children and just named them what sounded good, not what went well together. For this child we want to find a name that will fit in with all the siblings. We don't know the gender yet (we prefer to not know until the birth).

Be aware the surname starts with an 'M', ends with an 'N', and is two syllables.

Mary-Isabel "Mary"
    Hansel Alexander
    Noelle Miranda
    Magdalena "Lena" Grace
    Callum Rory

My husband wants to name a girl December (I do like it) (supposed birth month, due date is the 4th but if early I am NOT naming my child November) And January just sounds weird.

/I/ thought Abigail would be okay, but I'm not sure because its a bit more common than the other names.

For boys my husband likes Eoin, and I like Cayden.

What do you think? I think Cayden and Callum would be too matchy.

favorite names:

Jane Cosima or Jane Casimira | Fiona Carys Ann | Gwyneth Carissa or Gwyneth Cosima|
    Naomi | Thea | Evangeline | Teagan | Louisa

Owen Drake or Owen Casimir | Benjamin Drake | Bennett Dylan | Asher | Dylan | Griffin| Nolan | Everett | Reid | Drake | Odin | Kieran

I don't have any suggestions. I just wanted take a moment to say that I love that you named your children individual names and not just whatever sounded best with the sibset.
    Patricia
    Elias lost July 2012
    not currently expecting

vote on my (relatively) new & ever evolving list:
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9750188

my top combos:
    : Louise Clementine Azalea Kate [Josephine] [Iris] Matilda Kay
    : Harvey Joe

Quote Originally Posted by thejollyfinch View Post
    I don't have any suggestions. I just wanted take a moment to say that I love that you named your children individual names and not just whatever sounded best with the sibset.
    I agree with this! It's very refreshing to see you went with names you loved.

Some suggestions
    Evelyn
    Eliora
    Ivy
    Viola
    Scarlett

Conor
    David
    Andrew
    Evan
    Cameron
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Thank you, we have both agreed we like Felix, Simeon (But it rhymes with our surname a bit, so...), Ivy, and Scarlett. Still trying to think of some, though.