Results 16 to 20 of 20
May 4th, 2013 06:14 AM #16
May 4th, 2013 08:52 AM #18Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Pomona MO
1. Peter Ezekiel ---Ezekiel is one of my favorites, right up there with Elijah. Peter is a name I did not like when younger, but am more and liking now days. I really like the nn Pete.
2. Hadrian Jude I do not care fr this at all. Either name.
3. Felix Isaiah I like Felix. Isiah has never been a favorite for me, but the combo sounds good together.
4. Elijah Ryan LOVE this name!!
5. Sean Avery Another I do not care for, either name. Sean has never been a like for me and I think Avery sounds better on a girl.Mom to:
Jaime Mae Michelle
Nicholas Ivan II
May 4th, 2013 12:50 PM #20Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
1. Peter Ezekiel - Love Peter, prefer Ezra to Ezekiel
2. Hadrian Jude - Dislike Hadrian. It sounds like someone saying Adrian while coughing. Like Jude.
3. Felix Isaiah - Love Felix, Isaiah is ok.
4. Elijah Ryan - Elijah is fine, Ryan is overused.
5. Sean Avery - Really like Sean, but I know too many girl Avery's for me to consider it a good boys name.
May 4th, 2013 01:08 PM #22
1. Peter Ezekiel- Nice combo of underused classic first name/spunkier middle name.
2. Hadrian Jude- I really liked this until I saw the "Hey Adrian" comment. Now that's all I think of!
3. Felix Isaiah - It's perfectly fine, but I like Peter and Elijah more.
4. Elijah Ryan - With the nn Eli, it'd be my favorite.
5. Sean Avery- My first thought is the hockey player.Juliet...Francesca...Daphne
May 4th, 2013 01:27 PM #24Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
1. Peter Ezekiel-I think that I would like to meet a little Peter, even though it isn't my style, it would be very fresh to see on a little boy! Ezekiel is very handsome, my dad (whose name is Peter, lol) likes to sometimes suggest names for me to use(closet name nerd?), and he suggested Ezekiel once, then said "You could call him Zeke for short", because of that memory, I like this name.
2. Hadrian Jude- I like Adrian more, but Hadiran is cute. I adore the name Jude!
3. Felix Isaiah- Felix is absolutely adorable! And I love the meaning! Isaiah isn't my style
4. Elijah Ryan- I don't love the flow of the one, the strong EYE sound throws it off
5. Sean Avery- Very cute! Love both names!Gracie ~ Teen Berry ~ Not Expecting, Just Planning