Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Love Sean Avery! I think that it has the best sound and flow out of all the combinations you listed.

Felix Isaiah is my favourite.
    *Mother to twins Charles and Samuel*

Peter Ezekiel : I love the fn Peter! I think that it's a little 'e' heavy paired with Ezekiel though. It's not really a big deal though.

Hadrian Jude: I rarely see Hadrian, even on here, and honestly, to me, it sounds like someone is quickly saying "hey adrian!" I really like Jude though

Elijah Ryan: ehh a little "i" sound heavy... E-LIE RYE..

Sean Avery: I really like these two together, even though I never cared much for the name Sean!

Felix Isaiah: hmm..I for some reason never particually was drawn to Felix...but I love how you combined it with Isaiah

I think they are all good names overall..there are some hard sounds that throw me off a bit, but maybe I just pay too much attention lol My particular favorites are Sean Avery and Felix Isaiah!
    Currently liking:

Girls: Lydia Jeanette, Leah Christine, Aria Quinn, Anna Ruby

Boys: Asa Vincent, Peter Eliot, Anthony Nicholas, Paul Gregory, Luke Mackenize

Thinking about:
    Viva Lux, Luca Daniel, Lorenzo "Enzo", Adah Marie

I love Sean Avery.

Just a note = Sean Avery is a fine name. But it also is the name of a well known, somewhat controversial,mostly disliked (loveto hate?)hockey player.=)