Results 1 to 5 of 20
May 1st, 2013 10:42 AM #11Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- London, UK
1. Peter Ezekiel - I love Peter. It's one of my recent favorites, because it makes me think of Peter Pan or Peter Rabbit, so I've started seeing it as whimsical and sweet, instead of Biblical and boring. Paired with Ezekiel it sounds lovely (and I really like Ezekiel) but also comes across as very Biblical. Which is fine.
2. Hadrian Jude - Hadrian isn't my style, but I don't hate it. Hadrian Jude is just fine.
3. Felix Isaiah - I love Felix the most of all your names. This is great.
4. Elijah Ryan - like someone else said, Elijah is just OK to me...I'd much prefer Ezra (or Ekeziel)...but still, nothing wrong with this. I don't really care for Ryan.
5. Sean Avery - Sean is kind-of dated in my mind, but I like the way it sounds with Avery.Lucy & Hazel & Nora & Alice & SophieHenry & Rowan & Milo & Oliver & Ezra