Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    @Rowangreeneyes- I am sorry but that Tampon situ is hilarious! You clearly have a brilliant child on your hands. I love it. As crazy at that may drive you you can not help but laugh especially if she has those green eyes looking at you! She will forever be able to get away with anything lol

@sarahmezz- this test is hilarious! I seriously tell which one is my favorite. Now I may petrified. Although I feel like this is like having a dog and since our dogs are our children for now I feel like we can totally handle the chaos, surprises, trying to get out the door, constant correcting saying their name a thousand times, breaking up tiffs (since I have two dogs) Vet bills like medical bills. I know people may not think of it the same but its pretty parallel. IMO.
    Last edited by scarletsway; July 11th, 2013 at 03:23 PM.
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

Haha, this is hilarious.

And rowangreeneyes, I can't stop laughing at your tampon story. I had a similar incident recently where Leo tipped the entire contents of my handbag onto the floor in the middle of Starbucks while I was talking to a friend. It was a fest of used tissues (not mine), old shopping lists and assorted sanitary products, I tell you.

My darling Léonard Cyrille (Leo) 08/11
    Little lady Juliet Sylvia Perrine (Letty, sometimes Rosy) 09/13
    - breeding program incomplete - planning for next bebe and heading to Southern France 2016 -

Isaline / Elvira / Annabel / Erminie / Flora / Dulcie / Clotilda / Franseza - middle names Sixtine, Fenella, Juno
    Bastian / Raphael / Cosmo / Theon / Bruno - middle names James, Emmanuel

My daughter is going through a phase of thinking I'm the MEANEST MUM EVER!!!!! since Daisy was born. She's being a total nightmare the last few weeks.

Recent gems include:
    Crying till she was blue in the face because she had wanted her sandwich cut into triangles and I cut it into squares.
    Crying because she wanted a pink cup and I gave her a purple one.
    Not allowing her wear a fairy costume when we were going grocery shopping.
    Telling me she was calling the police on me because I scolded her for squirting Daisy in the face with a water gun.
    Packing her schoolbag with her favourite toys and threatening to run away because "she can't cope with being bossed around all the time" because I suggested perhaps 5am was not a good time to get out of bed in the morning.
    Trying to decorate her pet dog by stuffing flowers down his ears - She got in big trouble for that one.

My child is not a spoiled brat, I swear. She's just testing my limits since her sister arrived, and its tough to deal with. I'm breaking out in a cold sweat when I think of what the teenage years will be like!

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkballerina View Post
    My daughter is going through a phase of thinking I'm the MEANEST MUM EVER!!!!! since Daisy was born. She's being a total nightmare the last few weeks.

Recent gems include:
    Crying till she was blue in the face because she had wanted her sandwich cut into triangles and I cut it into squares.
    Crying because she wanted a pink cup and I gave her a purple one.
    Not allowing her wear a fairy costume when we were going grocery shopping.
    Telling me she was calling the police on me because I scolded her for squirting Daisy in the face with a water gun.
    Packing her schoolbag with her favourite toys and threatening to run away because "she can't cope with being bossed around all the time" because I suggested perhaps 5am was not a good time to get out of bed in the morning.
    Trying to decorate her pet dog by stuffing flowers down his ears - She got in big trouble for that one.

My child is not a spoiled brat, I swear. She's just testing my limits since her sister arrived, and its tough to deal with. I'm breaking out in a cold sweat when I think of what the teenage years will be like!
    My son is younger then your daughter but he had a really rough adjustment to becoming a big brother. I think the first six months were just horrible then it started getting better then she got mobile and we had a really bad adjustment to the idea of her taking his toys and getting into stuff. But now that she' s a year old they have a pretty sweet relationship. It's not perfect and they bug each other quite a bit but they have some really sweet moments. Good luck!
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)