Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't have a big list of dog names I love, but I like Lemon, Greta, Diesel, Snow, and Hansel. I secretly want to name my next two dogs Ripper and Zodiac because I'm fascinated by serial killers, but I don't know if that's too creepy.

I currently have two dogs named Miley and Bruce. I named Miley when I was 11 and a fan of, you guessed it, Miley Cyrus. We call her Miles, Milo, Smiley Miley, and Mile too. I named Bruce simply because I felt the name fit him. We call him Brucey and Roo Roo sometimes.
    He was from a litter of Miley's puppies, we adopted the others out, but while we had them I called them Precious, Izzy, Sam, Rosie, Grover, and Heifer "Heif."

Miley is an Australian Cattle Dog/Chow Chow and Bruce is an Australian Cattle Dog/Chow Chow/Labrador. I much prefer mutts, but my favorite breeds are Australian Cattle Dogs, Alaskan Malamutes, Rottweilers, and Pomeranians.

I have a Border terrier named Bodie at the minute and have a bit of a thing for B names for dogs now. For example:

Males - I tend to like surnames
    Bennet
    Bingley
    Branwell
    Brummell "Brum"
    Bryn
    Byron

Females
    Barley
    Bobbin
    Braid
    Briar
    Bronte
    Bronwen

This is only a selection of my favourites and will probably be used for future Borders, with the exception of Brummell, Bryn, Byron and Bronwen. I want to breed dogs in the future and hope to breed Dandie Dinmont terriers and Sealyham terriers as well as Borders. I want DDTs called Brummell and Byron, as they were two famous dandies irl. I want Sealyhams called Bryn and Bronwen as they are a Welsh breed. I would also like flat-coated retrievers named Flynn, Flyte (f), Fletcher and Florin (f), but I'm not sure if this would really happen, at least not all at the same time.

All the other names on my male list are mostly literary surnames or surname-type names e.g.:
    Aslan
    Doyle (as in Sir Arthur Conan, but I don't think I'll be using this as I already have a Bodie... Google the two names if you don't realise why this would be weird)
    Heathcliffe, Hindley, Hareton (Wuthering Heights)
    Pilot (Mr Rochester's Newfoundland)
    Puck (A Midsummer Night's Dream - though maybe not as I don't think I'd like to be calling it round the park...)
    Rhett
    Sherlock

Opposite to my kid's list really - more boys than girls due to the fact that I really, really like surname name for male dogs. In fact it's more extreme. The female list is very scant. The last addition to it was Elfine, from Cold Comfort Farm which I recently read.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I have a black German Shepherd named Shadow Bear, and I would love to get a white German Shepherd names Snow or Ghost.
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

Hoping to get a Bi-Blue Sheltie around Christmas time! I love Shelties. Some of our name choices:

Trixie (Bellatrix)
    Artemis
    Pepsi
    Jingle
    Lennox (Lexie)
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I want a Border Collie named Dragon. Life goal #18.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.