Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stuck between two names and running out of time

I'm really stuck... My husband and I have two girl names that we both like, but we can't come to a final agreement. I'm 34 weeks along, so I'm starting to feel the crunch. He absolutely loves the name Autumn Victoria (which I don't hate) and I am really liking Cadence Marie (which he doesn't hate). We both just really Want to love the name we choose; I'm looking to see if anyone has any pros/cons of each name that we haven't thought of or even maybe a new name that we can both fall in love with. We have an 18 month old girl, Vienna Christine. All middle names are family names. Thoughts?

I like Cadence better because you tend to say the oldest first. "These are my daughters, Vienna and Cadence." Easier to say than "Vienna and Autumn, dinner!" The EN and the AN and the AU are a lot of vowel sounds in a row. My favorite name with Vienna would be Scarlett.

Why not Cadence Autumn? Or Cadence Victoria? I think its important to keep Cadence as the first name because it looks and sounds good next too Vienna. Cadence & Vienna, see?
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Quote Originally Posted by liviajoan View Post
    Why not Cadence Autumn? Or Cadence Victoria? I think its important to keep Cadence as the first name because it looks and sounds good next too Vienna. Cadence & Vienna, see?
    Totally agree with this.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

I like Autumn Victoria better. I think it's cause my boyfriend is in the Navy and when I think of a Cadence all I think about is sailors running around yelling songs that usually have very profound language and graphic images. It also reminds me of the name Candace which I think is pretty dated.

I think Autumn and Vienna look good together too.
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!