Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Udate!

Udate!

Hello, I posted a thread a couple weeks ago about thinking I was pregnant (and only being 15). It turns out I am not pregnant. I am so relieved, thank you to everyone to who replied to my other thread and were being kind and trying to help me out!

And the thread was supposed to say update... typo obviously
    Last edited by beasher17; April 30th, 2013 at 09:08 PM.

I'm glad you got the result you were hoping for. I hope you consider going on some form of birth control so you don't have a scare again.

Best wishes for the future x

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Thanks for the update! I was wondering how you were fairing. I'm glad things worked out for you the way you hoped.
    And (I know you will be) be smart in the future so you don't have to go through that again unless you want to.
    Endora - Lorelei - Merida - Penrose - Viola - Zenobia
    Dexter - Emmett - Hendrik - Leonidas - Oberon - Victor
    Newlywed!!! (Not TTC yet.)

Wow, so glad everything worked out for you! I love Daisy Madeline in your signature by the way!
    Girls: Blair, Lucia, Aria, Luna
    Boys: Xander, Rafael, Cato, Isaiah

Awesome, I'm glad things worked out for you! Now please go on birth control if you're not already! You need a doctor's prescription, but you don't need your parents' permission (and the doctor doesn't have to tell your parents). Seriously, do because you don't want another scare!
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter