Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sort of gross question...

Like I said, this is probably TMI but I don't have the phone time to call the doctor so I'm asking you guys and my mom. I have my moms opinion (she's had 3 births) and so know I'd love all of yours. But it is gross so be warned...

Last night, around 10ish, a big blob of goo stuff came out when I peed. There was a big lot of it and then it didn't happen again all night. It didn't look like what all the websites and whatnot say the mucus plug should look, but my mom says that's what she remembers hers being like and that combined with that and this constant ache I've had for 2 days in my abdomen, maybe she's coming a few weeks early.

So here's the other facts:

1. Weird, almost constant ache in my abdomen
    2. She's sort of stopped moving. She moved for like, 10 minutes yesterday after the goo came out and once today
    3. the goo itself

I'm completely confused so, help?
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I don't know anything about the goo, but I would be concerned about the decrease in movements. She should be moving more than that. I strongly recommend that you drink a cold glass of water or juice quickly and lay or sit down and relax. Most babies will respond to that by moving around. If she doesn't move then I would recommend calling your doctor. I don't want to worry you or anything, but a major decrease in movements is something definitely worth looking into and talking to your doctor about.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Angel, call L&D at your hospital right away. They will prob bring you in for an NST at minimum. Your symptoms might be preterm labor or even a partial abruption. Don't wait.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Everything ok?
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Hey Dantea, I hope you and your little babe are ok.