Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on Brandsten?

Obviously we have no idea, whether this is a cute name or not so we needed opinions. Brandston, Brandsten, Brandstyn, Branston, Bransten, or Branstyn. Help us? Do you like it?

It looks and sounds like a failed attempt to make Brandon pretentious and trendy. Sorry.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Honestly, they remind me simultaneously of a 'bandstand' and Branston Pickle. They're not my style so I'm not keen. I wouldn't say they were cute names either, especially with the -styn endings which look made up. Have you considered Branson at all?
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

Quote Originally Posted by charlieandperry1 View Post
    Honestly, they remind me simultaneously of a 'bandstand' and Branston Pickle. They're not my style so I'm not keen. I wouldn't say they were cute names either, especially with the -styn endings which look made up. Have you considered Branson at all?

They aren't for me. It's just a name my friend was thinking about. I let her know you're opinion. And let her know about Branson.! Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieandperry1 View Post
    Honestly, they remind me simultaneously of a 'bandstand' and Branston Pickle. They're not my style so I'm not keen. I wouldn't say they were cute names either, especially with the -styn endings which look made up.
    Yerp, pickles is what I thought of.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!