Lacey
    Elliette
    Erella
    Sarah
    Sally
    Suzy
    Tally
    Sasha
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I agree that a little more information is necessary. Is this present day? What country/city? What are the children's backgrounds?
    Foster kids today in Los Angeles would probably be named something like Asia or Nahla or Marisa.
    A foster kid in Boston in 1930 might be named something like Betty, Annie, or Viola
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Rose Zales doesn't particularly flow for me, it reads more like Rose Ales as the Z blends in to the end of Rose. Have you considered her being called Rosie or Rosa? It just has a slightly better feel to it as a name.

Agreed with the others about needing more information - time period, ages, setting etc. It also depends on the backgrounds of the fostered children - if they come from a lower class background they might be more likely to be named something trendy or misspelt, or if they're from a foreign background they might have a more ethnic sounding name reflecting that.

I'd imagine something with quite a cutesy nickname for the youngest one:

Melissa nn Lissie
    Charlotte nn Lottie
    Jasmine nn Minnie or Jazzy
    Evelyn nn Evie
    Georgia nn Georgie
    Rebecca nn Becky
    Caitlin or Katherine nn Katie

For the older girl, I imagine something a bit quirky or trendy - if they're not siblings, it seems a bit implausible that Rose and the other two girls all have names that compliment each other. Thinking of names that were pretty popular/trendy in the USA in the last couple of decades (of course, knowing more info would help here):

Jennifer
    Taylor
    Bailey
    Madison
    Ashley
    Jessica
    Alyssa
    Hayley

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George