Names Searched Right Now:
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Yes I like the simplicity of groom-look 1 too.. though those braided leather suspenders are pretty nice. It's easy to get overly fussy with man-accessories. If I were a boy I'd be sporting cufflinks, bowties, carnations in my lapel daily, every little decorative element under the sun... My husband wears the same boring thing every day (literally.) I had to explain to him that I wanted us to dress up for each other on our wedding day, to arrive at the "altar" like beautifully-wrapped presents for each other. That helped him understand.. otherwise he might've shown up in a pair of Carharts. The only person among his groomsmen who knew how to tie a bowtie is a professional clown, and it took them quite a while to figure it out. Make sure he practices before the wedding, unless he's normally a natty dresser!
    I like this brown and navy idea Otter... I imagine you in beautiful brown bunny colors- butterscotch dress and the bunny-ear-pink flowers. And boyfriend in navy with snappy brown shoes and soft palest pink boutonnière. Sigh!
    Ren, I had no idea "Christ on a bike" was in common usage. Have you ever seen the old Singing Detective? He says it sometimes too.

PS Otter just shut up about your size Miss Twig! Besides, you need to have some bounce to pull off the flounce!

Emma, it's the babybelly... not the rest of me. It's ok though, I'm handling it. And I'll shut up about it.

I like the first one best too. My boyfriend is quite stylish, he likes colours, bowties, funky socks and pointy shoes. His day to day look is ripped jeans and washed out t-shirts though. But he likes dressing up. I think it's a Brit thing maybe, most of us spend 14-15 years in school uniforms so when we get out we want to have fun with clothes.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    I think it's a Brit thing maybe, most of us spend 14-15 years in school uniforms so when we get out we want to have fun with clothes.
    Haha, yes! Freedom from ties and shirts and blazers!
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

So we have chosen a venue, picked a photographer (same lovely woman that did our engagement photos!) and I am using the same Make-up artist as I did for our engagement photos also! Trying to figure out ceremony and reception music right now! Things are going quite well! Updates ladies?

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye