Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Aaah! I've missed so much. Ottilie. That Vivienne Westwood dress is to die for! What a frothy piece of heaven. It would be incredible with your tan skin. But LA? Can't you just send your measurements and cross your fingers? Or get Blade to go try it on for you in between surgeries and send a picture? Otherwise I love the idea of a gold dress for you. I can see you in a gold dress with little tiny bells sewn to the hem. There are some beautiful brown roses out there that would be amazing with that VW dress.. "honey dijon" and "hot chocolate." I know it sounds like an awful pairing, but I'm telling you. Do you have favorite flowers? XO

The VivWest dress is here in London. The R-Mine one is in LA. She custom designs dresses, you go in for a consultation and then you pick pieces from the dresses you like to make your own. Sounded kind of neat... I found more dresses from BHLDN today. Gorgeous stuff.

My favourite flowers... ROSES! Specifically pale pink, white and the ones that are green and pink. Second favourite is peonies! All colours. And lilacs, but I like those best on the tree. And I love lily-of-the-valley and forget-me-nots. So cute! Goodness, I just googled those honey dijon roses, beauties!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Ah. I didn't even see the link to the R-mine dress. Divine. I think all that flounce and the beautiful brown sash are what makes it special. You can always add a wider sash to any dress. I did with mine. A tailor friend made me a big bow from horsehair and than swathed it in the butteriest wide satin ribbon. It was a major dress upgrade. That VW dress looks to be impeccably constructed. You must send pictures from your dress try-ons!
    Flowers are so much fun. Peonies are fabulous, but they do tend to shed... Lilacs are so season-specific. Lily of the valley and forget-me-nots are such tender little guys. I can imagine a bouquet of them with sweetpeas and grape hyacinths... maybe big blousy roses in your hair and a fragrant clutch of these smaller flowers... Didn't Kate Middleton have lots of lily of the valley in her bouquet? I loved it.
    Here's a link to my favorite Brooklyn florist. Wild shapes and amazing flower choices:
    http://www.saipua.com/flowers/

Holy Moses in the tree, that is reason enough to move to Brooklyn! The beauty... I love flowers. I'm not very knowledgeable about them... I fell in love with roses and peonies when I was little and haven't evolved much!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Tee hee. "Holy Moses in the tree" I must remember that expression. My grandmother likes to say "Jesus Christ on a bicycle!"