Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Looking at possibly getting married next spring (: on a bit of a budget but found the designer Minna, I love the dresses but there's so many to choose from. http://www.minna.co.uk/shop/bridal-dresses

Any married nameberries tips for budgeting?

If my boyfriend had his way all the money would be spent on a honeymoon!

offbeatbride.com!!!!!!
    Long time name lover...

DD - Iris Ophelia (2011)
    D? - due August... Peregrine Lyons or Aurelia ?????

Quote Originally Posted by paperaeroplane View Post
    Looking at possibly getting married next spring (: on a bit of a budget but found the designer Minna, I love the dresses but there's so many to choose from. http://www.minna.co.uk/shop/bridal-dresses

I'm seconding offbeatbride, they've got some pretty amazing stuff and tips over there. I don't know what your budget is, but there are plenty of ways to be creative and save money. Use your family and friends for all they're worth, they can bake, cook, help with decorations, be DJ's, and on and on. A friend of my brother who got married last summer had their reception in the backyard of their building. They were both students, and living in a tiny flat and only had three chairs, so they asked all their friends and family to bring their own chairs. All the tableware and glasses were borrowed from different people as well, so it was completely random. Be creative!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by paperaeroplane View Post

Make everything you can!!! We saved tons by doing origami lilies (which I made) instead of real flowers. We lucked out and found an awesome photographer, videographer, and DJ package. It was a family business (father and son). They did a great job and it was way cheaper than hiring the 3 individually. Basically do a lot of looking around and figure out how much you're willing to spend for each thing. Venues can range from $100-$1000. Food is definitely the most expensive (at least it was for our wedding!), unless you got family and friends willing to help, otherwise you're going to need at least $1,000 for food.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Yeah, I know, it's just I have to drive down to Tunbridge Wells to try half of them on. And if you think that's a happening place in spite of it's name, I think you'd be wrong. Stupid Sarah Seven for only having one blooming UK stockist The green and the silver ones are really pretty, but so are the others...
    Roses, roses, roses! So pretty
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.