Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Ottilie that green one is like out of a dream. I love the silver one and the last white one and the one with the roses. Oh dear I see what the issue is now. Lol.

Thanks for the peek. Adore wedding dresses.

Here's mine. Hopefully the link works.

http://pinterest.com/pin/49117452157995070/
    Last edited by dindlee; May 5th, 2013 at 08:46 PM.
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena

Ooooh that's beautiful! Very bridal! Love it. Yeah, I like the green one too, I think it would make me feel like a forest nymph... and it looked very nice one, but baby belly isn't entirely gone yet. Which is depressing, but working hard to make it disappear.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ottilie, those are fairytale gorgeous, you have the most beautiful taste. I love gold two, silver, and white two. Stunning.
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Dindlee, your dress is beautiful too!! Love the romantic train!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Oh my gosh, loving the green one and the one with the rose back. I love Claire Pettibone, but her dresses are all wrong for my shape. I love lace and romance and dramatic backs.

Hehe, I just went onto my boards to show some of my favorite dresses, and I apparently already have that rose back one pinned so that gets a HELL YA from me. And again I wish for a tall, willowy frame so I could wear something like that.

Anyway, this is the silhouette I'm going for, only in the snow, and flowers in my hair, and a much lacier top, probably more bolero style with a high fancy neck, possibly in green, gold or rose: http://pinterest.com/pin/69594756713883804/

What? No. No. I do not spend time dreaming of a wedding that I tell people isn't the least bit important to me.
    Last edited by redwoodfey; May 6th, 2013 at 05:44 AM.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander