Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Ottilie that green one is like out of a dream. I love the silver one and the last white one and the one with the roses. Oh dear I see what the issue is now. Lol.

Thanks for the peek. Adore wedding dresses.

Here's mine. Hopefully the link works.

http://pinterest.com/pin/49117452157995070/
    Last edited by dindlee; May 5th, 2013 at 07:46 PM.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Ooooh that's beautiful! Very bridal! Love it. Yeah, I like the green one too, I think it would make me feel like a forest nymph... and it looked very nice one, but baby belly isn't entirely gone yet. Which is depressing, but working hard to make it disappear.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Ottilie, those are fairytale gorgeous, you have the most beautiful taste. I love gold two, silver, and white two. Stunning.
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Dindlee, your dress is beautiful too!! Love the romantic train!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Oh my gosh, loving the green one and the one with the rose back. I love Claire Pettibone, but her dresses are all wrong for my shape. I love lace and romance and dramatic backs.

Hehe, I just went onto my boards to show some of my favorite dresses, and I apparently already have that rose back one pinned so that gets a HELL YA from me. And again I wish for a tall, willowy frame so I could wear something like that.

Anyway, this is the silhouette I'm going for, only in the snow, and flowers in my hair, and a much lacier top, probably more bolero style with a high fancy neck, possibly in green, gold or rose: http://pinterest.com/pin/69594756713883804/

What? No. No. I do not spend time dreaming of a wedding that I tell people isn't the least bit important to me.
    Last edited by redwoodfey; May 6th, 2013 at 04:44 AM.
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander