Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by dindlee View Post
    Anyone have honeymoon suggestions if you can't go away for too long and your fiancé doesn't have a passport? (Seriously want to kill him.... Traveled the whole world with the military but he doesn't have a passport. He could still get one, but we'd have to pay quite a bit to expedite the process) we only have a few days..

We live in New England, btw.
    I think it depends on what you are looking for in your honeymoon.
    Friends of ours went to Maine and loved it. (They are also huge lobster fans so that helped).
    If you are looking for fun, art and a bit of the esoteric crazyness (or vampire and horror) I love New Orleans.
    If you are the sporty types the Everglades could be fun. You can find places to kayak in the mangroves with the crocodiles, bike, etc. Or you could hike part of the Appalachian Trail or chill out in the Shenandoah mountains.
    Grand Canyon/Brycons Canyon are also fabulous and gorgeous with amazing views and you can go on helicopter rides or trail hikes.
    If you want Beach/city life there is always Miami with it's tones of hotels (I'd recommend the Epic - but I really like Kimptons).

Oh I used to live in CW (well went to college there) the outlets have expanded as I found out last weekend so if you go bring extra space in your bag, and don't forget to stop by Sno-To-Go for me.
    Last edited by lexiem; May 3rd, 2013 at 08:40 AM.
    Endora & Lorelei
    trying to narrow down.....Dexter, Victor, Gideon, Hendrik, Oberon, Cedric
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)]