Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeacelove View Post
    I LOVE everyone's weddings. I always have been a wedding day dreamer type of girl

@Catloverd, I wish I could have convinced my fiance to do a Harry Potter theme, but that's definitely not his style haha.

I'm getting married in July in Hawaii (its where I am from and where we live). We are having the ceremony on a lawn in front of the beach. The reception is is in a big tent on the lawn. We have lots of bright jewel tone colors and moroccan style lanterns as part of the centerpieces. Bridesmaids will be wearing purple dresses. My dress is a little puffy and flowy with layers. I hired a wedding planner, which was pricey, but soooo worth it. I am not the most organized person so things would have fallen apart by now if I didn't have her.

Also, I have been debating whether or not I should hire a videographer. After seeing that some of you have regretted not having one, I think we will go for it. I probably won't remember all the details because of all the running around so I think it will be a good investment.
    haha, well he was okay with it because at first it was going to be just the color scheme, but then I kept finding cute things to make it appear more like Harry Potter (like I named all the tables after places in Harry Potter, made paper owls as place cards, wands as favors, etc...) and since he wasn't really willing to help at all, he gave in. Ended up being an awesome day.

@moonkai - Thanks! I think that's what everyone loved, the colors, lol!
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Nathaniel

Pinterest | Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables